Table of Contents
• Where Can I Find A Qualified Builder?
• What Questions Should I Be Asking A Builder?
• Why Use A GFSA Home Builder Professional?
• Is My Builder A Member of GFSAHB?
• What Other Types Of Businesses Belong To GFSAHB?
• What Does It Cost To Build A Home?
• What Other Building Resources Do You Recommend?
• Who Manages The GFS Association Of Home Builders?
• How Do I Become A Member Of GFSAHB?
• Do Your Members Have Web Sites?
You have come to the right place to begin your search. Our 'Certified Builder' Members are qualified professionals. Have questions or need help, contact our office. Looking for builders or suppliers? Visit our members section for more information.
Asking your potential builder questions about their business is not only prudent, butencouraged. Know you are dealing with a professional that you can depend on.
Ask your BUILDER “Are you a GFS Association of Home Builders MEMBER?” If they don't say YES, ask “WHY NOT?” CLICK HERE for SEVEN REASONS you should be using a Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders Professional!
That's an easy answer to get. CLICK MEMBERS to get Member Info or
search our Membership Listings.
Just about any business that supports the building trades is a member. Sub-contractors, materials suppliers, realtors, bankers, numerous service providers and more. For a complete listing, CLICK MEMBERS to browse or search our Membership Listings.
Answers to this question are as varied as there are products, options and the related costs. Cost will be determined by your needs, desires, and budget. Our downloadable and printable “HOW MUCH DOES IT COST> Per Square Foot To Build A New Home?”
There are numerous resources on the internet, including our web site and
a number of books and publications available at your local library. Here are some additional handy sites for numerous answers to your questions: • National Association of Home Builders
• Builder Books. com
• Arkansas Home Builders Association
• Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board
• Arkansas Energy Office - Residential Building Trades
• Arkansas Energy Office - Builders Corner
GFSAHB is managed by an elected Board of Directors and includes an Associate Council Board as well. The day to day business is handled by our Executive Director, Stephanie Stipins. CLICK HERE for more information about the Greater Fort Smith Association of Home Builders.
Becoming a member begins with filling out and submitting your application to us. This process starts when you CLICK HERE to visit and download the membership application from our Membership Page.
Yes many do have their own web site. While that information can be obtained from the member directly, we also provide a MEMBER LINKS page for those members that choose to participate and have their link displayed on our Member Links page and from their directory listing.